The family-accommodating shenanigans of LEGO Star Wars are back in The Skywalker Saga, and with 300 characters to open through the game, Traveler’s Tales chose to add some extra characters via cheat codes.
We’ve been totally loving this great revamp of the LEGO Star Wars series, and a game’s gone down all around well with different pundits also. As usual, there’s a lot of riddles that depend on trading among characters, and you’ll open a lot as you play, however you can give your personality choices a decent lift with these cheat codes.
Some characters like Admiral Holdo can be opened through play, yet the Holiday Special variations, ‘Snap’ Wexley and his ‘Mister Bones’ Battle Droid, and a couple others must be opened utilizing these codes.
– ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW –
How to reclaim LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga cheat codes
Redeeming codes in LEGO Star Wars is really direct. Whenever you’ve stacked in and are handling the game, raise the respite menu and select ‘Enter Code’ or raise the Holoprojector, look to the ‘Extras’ menu (addressed by a ?) and select ‘Enter Code’.
This will raise an unfilled text box where you can then enter the seven-character code.
All LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga character open cheat codes
- Aayla Secura – KH7P320
- Admiral Holdo – XV4WND9
- C-3PO (Holiday Special) – C3PHOHO (these are the letter ‘O’ not number ‘0’)
- Chewbacca (Holiday Special) – WOOKIEE
- D-O (Holiday Special) – TIPYIPS
- Darth Vader (Holiday Special) – WROSHYR
- Dengar – OKV7TLR
- Emperor Palpatine – SIDIOUS
- Gonk Droid (Holiday Special) – LIFEDAY
- Grand Moff Tarkin – 3FCPPVX
- Mister Bones Battle Droid – BAC1CKP
- Nute Gunray – WBFE4GO
- Poe (Holiday Special) – KORDOKU
- Poggle The Lesser – Z55T8CQ
- Ratts Tyerell – GR2VBXF
- Shaak Ti – VT1LFNH
- Shmi – T9LM1QF
- Temmin ‘Snap’ Wexley – SKYSAGA
There’s likewise two or three ships that you can open for the space flight and battle sections:
- Razor Crest (Mando’s Ship) – ARVALA7
- Resistance I-TS transport – SHUTTLE
– PAGE CONTINUES BELOW –