Square Enix has declared the delivery date and time for Final Fantasy VII The First Soldier update 1.0.2.
The forthcoming patch will make various enhancements, as previously outlined. These incorporate help for gyro controls as well as bug fixes for the Final Fantasy themed fight royale shooter.
– ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW –
Final Fantasy VII The First Soldier update 1.0.2 will be accessible to download on December 8, 2021. Support will occur somewhere in the range of 02:00 and 07:00 UTC with the fix going live soon after.
Square has likewise been prodding its Christmas in-game event. Bubbly person outfits and different beauty care products will before long be advancing into The First Soldier with region of the guide getting a transitory makeover.
Final Fantasy VII The First Soldier Update 1.0.2 Patch Notes
- – Error in which the lower half of your personality is shown clumsily when furnished with explicit skins
- Voice talk not working
- Sound removes each time you change to one more application
- Map can’t be opened subsequent to preparation not long before the start of a match
- Controller cursor disappears
- Controller cursor shows up in the upper left of the screen in circumstances it shouldn’t appear
- Firing weapon periodically doesn’t work while squeezing ADS button and shoot button at same time
- Game crashes
- *We will persistently be making upgrades to this last fix.
- Other little bug fixes
- Gyroscope support
- Fixed virtual joystick option
Announced earlier this year close by one more Final Fantasy VII title for portable, The First Soldier didn’t get the hottest gathering among fans. So not long after 2020’s magnificent Final Fantasy VII Remake, there were concerns that FF7 fatigue could set in prematurely as Square Enix keeps on inclining toward the sentimentality of fans.
With that said, Final Fantasy 7 The First Soldier holds up surprisingly well. In our current reality where so many fight royale shooters have showed up just to disappear months after the fact, Square’s dropkick at the class is both tomfoolery and inventive. It utilizes resources and areas from FF7 Remake, manufacturing them together to make an interwoven landmark in which players set free spells and a hail of bullets.
Of course, it’s additionally offered Square a chance to siphon its most recent versatile hit with corrective DLC for those needing to spruce up like their number one Final Fantasy characters.
– PAGE CONTINUES BELOW –