A new Fall Guys update has recently gone live as the game celebrates passing a significant milestone.
This most recent fix for the fight royale sensation presents no major new satisfied or includes, rather figuring out a short rundown of bugs hailed by the player community.
– ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW –
Meanwhile, designer Mediatonic is naturally thrilled at hitting 50 million players since the game showed up on extra stages simply a fortnight ago.
We’re in outright mistrust…
50 million players in 2 weeks!!!
U N B E L I E V A B L E
THANKS EVERYONE! 🌍️ pic.twitter.com/YU7aNzUBOT
— Fall Guys… FREE FOR ALL! 👑 (@FallGuysGame) July 6, 2022
Originally delivered for PC and PS4 in August 2020, Fall Guys has at last landed on Nintendo Switch and Xbox frameworks as well as PS5, thus far it’s demonstrating pretty popular.
Transitioning to an allowed to-play model has presumably made a difference. All playable substance is free however you’ll have to pay for beauty care products, for example, skins in view of a scope of natural computer game characters.
Fall Guys Update 1.10 Patch Notes | July 7, 2022
- Fixed occasions where a player would not be able to break tiles on Hex-A-Gone and would seem, by all accounts, to be floating
- Fixed the Score UI not refreshing in Point-Based Squads Rounds
- Fixed a few accidents in the wake of leaving an Episode during the Intro Camera
- Fixed misalignment on ‘Grab Candy’ and ‘Walk’ button prompts in Invisibeans
- Fixed issue where some recently dynamic Challenge Lists don’t consequently show up for in-game Players
- Fixed a few cases of lethargic contributions after a player is eliminated
- Fixed buttons having no impacts in Leading Light
- Fixed players becoming impervious to fans while snatching or being grabbed
- Fixed FPS drops toward the finish of the Reward Screen on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed inert Social Overlays on PS4 and Nintendo Switch
- Improved vibration/thunders on Nintendo Switch controllers
- Fixed a few occurrences of accidents on Nintendo Switch subsequent to stacking into the principal menu
- Fixed respawn VFX not triggering
- Fixed occurrences where the camera responsiveness would be excessively high for players
A fast note to the people who own the game on PS4 yet haven’t played in some time: you’ll need to download the latest client to play.
Source: Twitter (@FallGuysGame)
– PAGE CONTINUES BELOW –