Go-Go Town could have a co-op mode, developer Prideful Sloth has confirmed. The studio has additionally introduced that the co-op mode will function an open playtest in 2024, February to be exact. If you wish to participate within the Go-Go Town playtest then you may join by the official game website.
The subsequent playtest will embrace the next:
- Creating and managing a thriving city – balancing townie happiness, commerce, transport and development!
- Constructing and establishing from scratch – from taking cost with a chainsaw to diving into the depths of the native quarry with a drill, it’ll be as much as you and your mates to gather the supplies to construct the world as you see match.
- Developing a bustling hub of shiny store boutiques, and hiring your favourite townies to run them!
- Managing your income – How will your retailers generate revenue? What is going to they promote? How will you make sure that your provide chains keep intact? All choices come right down to you, Mayor!
- Transporting your self (& your supplies) in model – Pushing the assorted transport choices to their very restrict – dangle on to your laborious hat as you careen over the land in your go-kart or grasp the ollie in your skateboard.
- Rising your neighborhood spirit – Convincing your keen vacationers to change into part of your townsfolk!
Go-Go Town is about to be launched in 2024 for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox Collection X|S, and Swap.
Supply: Press Launch