No Man’s Sky Echoes update was launched yesterday, including the brand new Autophage civilisation and Pirate Dreadnoughts. Immediately, Hey Video games has launched patch 4.41 for No Man’s Sky and it addresses some fixes to the current replace. The replace contains fixes for crashes together with when becoming a member of multiplayer video games, and points with the automated feeder.
No Man’s Sky replace 4.41 patch notes
- Mounted a difficulty with Twitch Rewards.
- Mounted a difficulty with the Private Refiner.
- Mounted a crash associated to networking.
- Mounted a crash associated to the Automated Feeder.
- Mounted a crash that would happen when becoming a member of a multiplayer recreation.
- Mounted a crash associated to buildings.
The Autophage are a civilisation comprised of robots, including an entire new language and tradition to find out about. As well as, house has received extra harmful with the addition of Pirate Dreadnoughts which might be focusing on service provider vessels. Nevertheless, dreadnoughts can now be taken down by executing trench runs and hitting their most susceptible areas, with the brand new tactical house fight.
Supply: Hello Games