Whereas it might appear like a pixel graphic shooter from the 90’s, Nova Strike consists of roguelite-style development system which supplies the pilots further expertise and weapons wanted to complete the sport, and procedurally generated maps so every sport will likely be distinctive. It additionally options “2D pixel art design and an original soundtrack inspired by classic video game space shooters.”
Alone in opposition to everybody, gamers assault enemy bases and attempt to obliterate the house defences blocking their means. To do that, gamers should skilfully keep away from enemy hearth within the basic custom of the bullet hell style. By defeating enemy squadrons, pilots earn factors that may be spent on upgrading their firepower and defences to develop into extra highly effective. Gamers can use Nova Strike‘s roguelite mechanics to customise their ship and check quite a lot of methods. Moreover, the seven ranges of every chapter are procedurally generated, making every run a contemporary problem.
- Explosive gameplay that requires fast reactions and accuracy to win battles
- A rewarding sense of development from roguelite mechanics and a variety of upgrades
- No two runs are the identical because of procedurally generated maps and intensive weaponry customization
- A retro design with pixel artwork graphics and vertical scrolling
- A nostalgic tackle the shoot’em up style which is simply as a lot enjoyable at present!
In case you are on PC you’ll be able to head over to the Nova Strike Steam page.
Supply: Press launch