Trine 5: A Clockwork Conspiracy has been introduced by Frozenbyte and THQ Nordic, with a launch anticipated this summer time. The three heroes, Pontius the Knight, Amadeus the Wizard, and Zoya the Thief, are tasked with saving Trine earlier than time runs out for the dominion. You possibly can watch the reveal trailer under.
Trine 5: A Clockwork Conspiracy will help native and on-line three participant co-op, with puzzle issue adapting to the variety of gamers. The present revealed options have been listed as follows:
- Character-specific ability quest system provides better depth and playstyle selection than ever earlier than.
- New fight system and tense boss encounters.
- Accessibility and replayability by way of an adaptive issue system for each fight and puzzles.
- Categorical your self – deck the heroes of Trine out in customisable outfits.
- Fairytale soundtrack, in addition to a voice solid of returning favourites and charming new additions.
The final Trine recreation was Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince, which was launched in 2019. In our overview, Stefan wrote,“Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince is a lovely return for the series’ 2.5D puzzle platforming. It tinkers with and broadens the gameplay options to be more welcoming, and levels can feel a little stretched out at times, but grab a couple of friends and stick it on Classic mode, and this will delight fans of those first two games.”
Trine 5: A Clockwork Conspiracy goes to be launched on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Sequence X|S, and Swap. The sport is already obtainable to pre-order for all platforms and has been priced at £24.99.
Supply: THQ Nordic