Within the wild wilderness of Valheim lies many mysteries, one among which is the important thing to the fourth boss; the dragon eggs of Moder. The fourth boss of Valheim requires you to know get and use the eggs, the younger of Moder the dragon, as a sacrifice.
The gathering of the eggs requires a variety of issues; an important is persistence, and the second being particular resilience. The eggs are positioned in numerous locations across the Mountain biome and you’ve got to have the ability to make your means by the damaging chilly to get them.
What it’s worthwhile to get and use the dragon eggs
Earlier than you set off in your quest for Moder, you’re going to wish to make sure you are correctly outfitted. The chilly climate of the Mountain biome is without doubt one of the solely ones within the recreation that may actively damage you if you’re not ready.
- Frost Resistant Mead – This may be crafted in a fermenter and cauldron. It should present 10 minutes of chilly resistance in which you’ll farm the wolves and silver discovered within the mountain to craft wolf armor. Learn our guide on mead and potions here.
- Wolf Armor – This armor is just not solely a few of the finest within the recreation, but it surely additionally protects in opposition to chilly. This lets you get on the market for so long as it’s worthwhile to get and use the dragon eggs. It takes some work, however is effectively value crafting — and never only for the mountains.
How to get and use the dragon eggs in Valheim
With a couple of easy steps, you may make your self a dragon egg omelet and conquer the dragon boss of the mountains.
Discover the mountains
When you’ve obtained your self ready for the chilly, it’s time to search out the Mountain biome. It’s normally located close to the Black Forest however there are simpler methods to identify the telltale peaks. The factor with mountains is that they’re huge. Float out into a giant physique of water and they are going to be fairly exhausting to overlook. Set your sights and set your sail.
Find Moder’s summoning location
Dotted across the mountain are dilapidated ruins. Every of those has an opportunity to host a boss locator stone. These purple stones, as soon as activated, will present you the place on the map Moder’s summoning platform is positioned. You’ll notice that there’s a house for 3 dragon eggs. Now you simply have to know get and use the dragon eggs in Valheim.
Discover & transport the dragon eggs
Upon getting discovered the summoning location, it’s time to start out the exhausting work. Discovering the eggs takes appreciable persistence on account of their weight and obscure positioning. There are a couple of methods to make the work slightly simpler.
- Discover the eggs – They’re tucked away within the mountains across the maps so you’ll have to journey to search out all three. You can also make your life barely simpler by visiting the mountains at evening and making your option to the best level. As you go searching you’ll discover the eggs glow with a purple gentle. For those who’re fortunate, they might all be on the identical mountain.
- Transport the eggs – Take into consideration the load of the eggs. Each is available in at a backbreaking 200 models every, so you’ll be able to overlook about carrying them abruptly. In addition they can’t be teleported; that will be far too easy. The trick to creating this simpler is to make use of the mountain to your benefit. Throwing the eggs down the mountain slopes to your boat is considerably faster than attempting to stroll whereas over-encumbered. Upon getting rolled your egg to your boat, pop it in storage and head to the following mountain biome.
- There isn’t a simple option to get the eggs out of your ship to the summoning spot, so be ready for some sluggish mountain mountaineering. Getting them down was the straightforward bit, getting them again up once more is just not so easy. By no means skip leg day.
Place the eggs
For the ultimate step, get your eggs to the summoning platform and place them within the slots. It’s value making an allowance for that for those who fail the combat with Moder you’ll have to undergo all the egg-collecting course of once more. The eggs are scrambled on summoning. Take a look at our tips and tricks to make sure you’re ready for Moder.
Observe: Valheim continues to be in Early Entry, so sure options could also be inclined to vary.