Taking part in Monopoly GO with mates and monitoring your progress throughout completely different units is very easy due to Fb, Apple, and Google integration. It’s fairly widespread to signal into an account with out that means to, which leads you to be linked to locations you don’t wish to be. The information under will present you methods to signal out of accounts on Monopoly GO.
Monopoly Go – How to signal out
Sadly, Monopoly GO is the sort of app that indicators into a number of different accounts, which implies you’ll need to signal out of a number of accounts. To signal out, it’s a must to go to the identical place you signed in, we’ll present you under:
- Open up Monopoly GO and go to your own home display
- You’ll see three bars on the high proper nook of the display, click on them.
- Subsequent, you’re going to press Settings
- Decide Join Account
- The following step will depend on what you wish to signal out of.
- To Disconnect to Apple or Google, press the button that’s inexperienced or black, relying in your gadget.
- To disconnect from Fb, press the blue Disconnect button. You’ll know that is proper as a result of it has a Fb f.
- Additionally, you will get the choice to Disconnect your Contacts out of your gadget should you select, simply hit the orange button.
How to unlink Fb account from Monopoly GO
To unlink your Monopoly GO account from Fb, go to your Settings and click on Join Account. From there, you’ll be able to press the Fb button with Disconnect on it. This can even unlink your account from Fb, releasing you to hyperlink it to a different gadget or account.
How to unlink Google or Apple Account from Monopoly GO
Go to your Settings and click on Join Account to unlink your Monopoly GO account from Google or Apple. If disconnecting Google, the button will likely be inexperienced, but when disconnecting Apple, it is going to be black. This can even unlink your account from these providers, so you’ll be able to hyperlink it to a different gadget or account.