Nier: Automata is getting new downloadable substance for the game named “3C3C1D119440927,” which sounds more like a grammatical error in the public statement Square Enix conveyed than the genuine name of the content.
Nevertheless, enthusiasts of the game will get new colosseums to challenge, and extra sub-missions to play. After finishing these journeys a number players can procure various unlockables for the game.
Nier: Automata DLC Includes
- Costumes from the Japanese delivery (NieR Replicant, for androids 2B, 9S, and A2.
- Records that add exceptional music tracks to the players’ jukebox.
- New hardware and corrective frill, for example, hairspray that permits you to change the shade of 2B and A2’s hair.
- Masks with one of a kind “on equip” effects.
- Special projectiles that change the presence of foe bullets.
The downloadable substance will show up on both PlayStation 4 and Steam, however no delivery date was given for it in the declaration. You can look at interactivity of the 3C3C1D119440927 DLC for Nier: Automata, below:
Nier: Automata DLC Gameplay
NieR: Automata, delivered recently, delivered to a lot of basic recognition. You can check out our review of NieR: Automata, and assuming you’re needing guides for Nier: Automata you can check those out here.
– This article was refreshed on March eighth, 2018