The week 11 update for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds will go live to principal servers on Thursday June eighth. While currently live on the Test Servers, this most recent updates plans to fix various issues in PUBG. Expect about an hour of personal time around 1AM PDT this Thursday as the fixes are deployed.
The fix notes for the Week 11 Update for Battlegrounds can be found below:
- Improved physical science motor execution on game servers.
- Mitigated an issue with the person halting moving when a lot of information is sent.
- Improved client execution in the lobby.
- Improved care bundle plane delivering performance.
- Modified the “match ends in” clock from 5 minutes to 1 minute.
- Fixed a bug that caused weapon symbols at the lower part of the screen to not be shown while exchanging weapons in the wake of opening the inventory.
- Fixed a bug that caused a client crash while changing the person’s looks.
- Fixed a bug that caused Freelook (Alt) not to work while the person is jumping.
If you haven’t checked in with PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds soon, the game has saw a few major changes with its big month 2 update. A leaderboard wipe, the consideration of a VSS Sniper Rifle, and new skins for Twitch Prime members have all been added to the game.
While we are in general actually holding back to find out when PlayerUknown’s Battlegrounds will deliver on Xbox One or PlayStation 4, another Battle Royale game as of late stirred things up around town Game Preview Program. A comparative game, The Culling, just showed up on Xbox One.
– This article was refreshed on March eighth, 2018