Rashid of the Turbulent Wind would be the first post-launch character added to Street Fighter 6, becoming a member of the roster on twenty fourth July 2023 throughout PS5, PS4, Xbox Collection X|S and PC.
Rashid shall be featured in all three principal recreation modes in Street Fighter 6, becoming a member of the World Tour story mode to lend his strikes to your customized avatar, being the nineteenth playable character in Combating Floor, and with Rashid-related gear, emotes and extra being obtainable within the Battle Hub by the ‘Rashid Arrives!’ Combating Go.
First showing in Street Fighter V, the place he was the principle character of that recreation’s eventual story mode, Rashid’s revamp for Street Fighter 6 provides some new strikes alongside returning staples, and is characterised by parkour and fast actions. His moveset contains:
- Arabian Cyclone: A brand new particular transfer that performs a spinning kick and conjures up a whirlwind; can be utilized as a standalone blow, or transitioned into Rolling Assault or Wing Stroke
- Arabian Skyhigh: A brand new double bounce transfer that retains opponents guessing on the place Rashid will land from the air
- Tremendous Rashid Kick: Degree 1 Tremendous Artwork that unloads a devastating kick whereas hovering ahead and up by the air
- Ysaar: Beforehand Rashid’s V-Set off transfer in Street Fighter™ V, this Degree 2 Tremendous Artwork summons a slow-moving whirlwind projectile that can be utilized to stress opponents
- Altair: Rashid’s Degree 3 Tremendous Artwork calls forth a tempest that lifts opponents earlier than he rains down on them with a monsoon of highly effective blows
Rashid shall be obtainable and unlocked for house owners for Street Fighter 6 Deluxe Version, Final Version, or the Yr 1 Character Go. Should you simply desire a taster of what he’s all about, then there’s additionally a Rental Fighter ticket that may be obtained by the in-game Combating Go, which lets you test him out for one hour.
Gamers also can check out Rashid at no cost for one hour with one Rental Fighter ticket, obtainable within the in-game Combating Go.
Street Fighter 6 launched final month to common reward, setting a brand new benchmark for combating video games. In our review, Nick mentioned, “Street Fighter 6 doesn’t need recommending to hardcore fighting fans – you all already know how incredible it is – but do I recommend it for more casual players? Street Fighter 6 has a real sense of community, welcoming all players old and new, teaching new tricks and providing something for those that just want a bit of fun. This is truly a fighting game for everyone.”