There’s a glimmer of fine information for Stadia followers, as CD Projekt Purple has cooked up a approach to export your Cyberpunk 2077 save information and switch it over to the PC model of the sport. From there you may even use cross-progression to get your save onto PlayStation or Xbox.
Because of this, gamers will now be capable of proceed their recreation ahead to Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty growth subsequent yr – as long as they’ve a PC succesful.
– ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW –
Stadia gamers have been hit by the announcement of Stadia’s shutdown in the previous couple of weeks, leaving them with a looming actuality that recreation progress could be misplaced after entry to the servers went offline. Fortunately recreation studios have stepped as much as the plate, both already having cross-progression constructed into their video games (like Future 2), adapting the service to work with Stadia or developing with new methods to extract save information primarily based on the Google Takeout service.
For Cyberpunk 2077, CD Projekt Purple already has a cross-progression system for PC and consoles, and has now supplied particulars for how one can extract Stadia save information and import it to PC, and from there to console – you’ll need to have purchased Cyberpunk 2077 a number of instances, in fact.
The way to switch Cyberpunk 2077 save from Stadia to PC
- Open takeout.google.com.
- In “Create a new export” part click on “Deselect all” and choose “Stadia”. Press “Next Step” to proceed.
- Select your most popular vacation spot and “Export once” frequency. Select “.zip” file sort and “2 GB” measurement. Press “Create Export”.
- Obtain the export from the vacation spot chosen within the earlier step.
- Find the downloaded archive in your PC. Extract it.
- Your Cyberpunk 2077 gamesaves shall be situated within the following path: …/Takeout/Stadia/GAMING/GAME_SAVE/
Word that there could also be save information from different video games situated there as nicely.
- Recordsdata of every gamesave are situated inside archives. Extract them to separate folders.
- To make use of the extracted saves on PC model, merely copy-paste these folders to the next path: %userprofilepercentSaved GamesCD Projekt PurpleCyberpunk 2077
Ensure that information usually are not nested inside one other folder. See an instance of one save under.
- If you happen to personal a recreation copy on supported console platform, you need to use cross development on any of the PC platforms and sync it together with your GOG account to switch your progress to a console:
- Begin Cyberpunk 2077 on the PC.
- Just be sure you are logged in within the REDlauncher – this would be the account used to retailer your cross platform saves.
- Ensure that the cross-platform saves are enabled within the in-game Settings.
- Load the most recent save file from Stadia (or another that you just need to copy)
- Save the sport once more.
- This save file needs to be synced with the cloud and seem in your console (for those who’re logged in to the identical GOG account).
Supply: CD Projekt Red
– PAGE CONTINUES BELOW –