Horizon Forbidden West: Complete Edition will launch on two discs. Copies of the sport have began making their option to retailer cabinets forward of launch, with gamers noting that the again of its field mentions two discs and the requirement for 125 GB laborious drive area.
Horizon Forbidden West: Complete Edition launches on October 6
HFW’s Complete Edition consists of the bottom recreation and its enlargement Burning Shores. With the latter solely being obtainable on the PS5, the Complete Edition additionally skips PS4. Gamers have welcomed Sony‘s choice to launch the sport on two discs, eliminating the necessity to obtain something besides patches.
As a reminder, HFW: Complete Edition will probably be launched on Friday, October 6. Priced at $59.99, it comes with the next:
- Horizon Forbidden West for PS5
- Burning Shores DLC for PS5
- Digital soundtrack
- Digital artwork e-book
- Horizon Zero Daybreak Vol. 1: The Sunhawk digital comedian e-book*
- In-game objects:
- Extras in Picture Mode (particular pose and face paint)
- In-game objects unlocked by way of story development:
- Carja Behemoth Elite outfit ·Carja Behemoth Brief Bow
- Nora Thunder Elite outfit
- Nora Thunder Sling
- Apex Clawstrider Machine Strike piece
- Sources pack
The sport will also be available on PC by way of Steam and Epic Video games Retailer someday in early 2024.