SnowRunner crashes on consoles have been fixed as a feature of the game’s most recent update which carries out other improves across all platforms.
– ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW –
Now accessible to download, SnowRunner update 17.1 focuses on a little rundown of bugs while assisting with bettering coordinate mod help. For the people who presently can’t seem to attempt this component, the difficult haulage sim offers a simple way for players to access, peruse, and introduce mods in-game utilizing mod.io.
Developer Saber Interactive as of late send off SnowRunner on current-gen frameworks including PS5 and Xbox Series X|S, complete with crossplay support. The studio likewise dropped its most recent extension, Season 7: Compete & Conquer, which sees the presentation of cutthroat dashing events.
SnowRunner Update 17.1 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug when some of the time bought in MOD guides can’t be enabled
- Fixed a bug connected with convertation of the guides with custom assets
- Optimized API calls to mod.io
- Some minor surface level changes in happy library
- Added an admonition message that savegames might be inconsistent with past versions
- Render enhancements for Xbox Series
- Localization fixes
- Minor multiplayer, crossplay and UI bugs were fixed
- Fixed a bug in hard mode during center meeting while attempting to refuel a full truck at the fuel station brings about erasing all the fuel from the truck’s gas tank
- Fixed a bug with steady coincidental accidents after some measure of long stretches of play during a saving cycle on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed a bug when markers (waypoint, stacking marker, watchpoint, and so on) in the game are perceptibly cut when they are at the edge of the screen in windowed mode
- Fixed a bug which could cause save game accidents on PlayStation
- Fixed a bug with unintentional accidents of the start of the game on any platform
When SnowRunner sent off a long time back, Dom couldn’t help but fall in love with its blend of testing interactivity and feeling of immersion:
“SnowRunner is a game thoroughly, single-mindedly, in love with the open road. It just happens that it’s the kind of love that’s bred by getting that road so thoroughly under your nails, you occasionally have to wonder whether it’s actually hate. Care, attention and time will show that SnowRunner is a passion project worth putting the extra mile in for.”
Stay tuned more SnowRunner update news and subtleties on impending DLCs.
Source: Focus Entertainment
– PAGE CONTINUES BELOW –