Malzeno is the third of the Three Lords in Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak. This Elder Dragon is a hazardous enemy, one that will test your fortitude after you’re finished with Garangolm and Lunagaron. Here is our Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak Malzeno manual for assist you with overcoming this test so you can advance further in the campaign.
Note: We’ll have a Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak guides and highlights center point soon, so remain tuned.
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak – Malzeno guide
You’ll battle Malzeno in Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak at Master Rank 5. It will take some time because of a few chases and different targets, however you’ll ultimately get the “Witness by Moonlight” mission. When you start it, you’ll find the Malzeno in the Citadel, hanging tight for you in the eastern piece of the ruins.
One specific danger in this fight is Bloodblight. This debuff is brought about by a portion of Malzeno’s assaults (i.e., whatever has a dull red sparkle, incorporating body leaves behind flares). Bloodblight lessens your HP and the impacts of mending. Nonetheless, since this awards a “lifesteal” impact, you can keep going after to assist with survival.
Note: Fiorayne will likewise help you as an AI friend despite the fact that this isn’t a Follower Quest/Support Survey.
Malzeno has a few dangerous abilities:
- Tail Thrust – It as a rule does two straight pushes with its tail in fast succession.
- Groundshatter – If you’re a piece further away, then it will break the ground in a straight line.
- Teleport Whirl – Attempting to get away from this enemy is a poorly conceived notion, as its bursting quick speed will simply have it magically transport close to you and do a spinning strike.
- Bloodblight Orbs – It will produce no less than three circles that move outward. On the other hand, these will go along the ground.
- Bloodblight Flame – This is a breath assault that applies the Bloodblight debuff.
- Transformation – Malzeno will change occasionally on the off chance that it’s emptied sufficient wellbeing out of neighboring contenders (i.e., the Bloodblight specialist). The speed of its assaults are increased.
- Fiery Bombardment – When Malzeno begins flying, that is your prompt to rush to somewhere safe and secure. This succession comprises of a fire breath in a round movement, trailed by a goliath circle that detonates two times. This will probably kill you on the off chance that you’re not careful.
With a touch of karma and cautious moving, you ought to have the option to take out Malzeno in Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak. At any rate, while you may be finished with the Three Lords, there are as yet a couple of additional difficulties that await.
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak is accessible through Steam.