Chivalry 2’s Reclamation replace has been launched, including fairly a number of options to the sport. The principle highlights of the Reclamation replace consists of The Reclamation of Montcrux, which is a brand new crew goal map for 64 gamers. There’s additionally a restricted time mode referred to as Final Peasant Standing the place it’s important to discover no matter weapon you’ll be able to to struggle by means of the rounds.
Chivalry 2 Reclamation Replace predominant highlights embody:
- New Group Goal Map | The Reclamation of Montcrux: The crown jewel of the newest Chivalry 2 replace finds the Agathians combating again in opposition to the Tenosian Empire’s invasion. The brand new 64-player map guarantees a difficult uphill battle for the attacking Agathian faction, who should break by means of the fortress’s partitions with petards whereas avoiding a rain of ballista hearth from the defending Tenosians because the bombarbs proceed to fireside in opposition to the Agathian siege towers and camp. Ought to they break by means of, Agathians should then elevate the preserve’s gates and disable the bombards launching above, reclaiming the fortress for Agatha.
- New Restricted-time Recreation Mode | Final Peasant Standing: The peasantry of Aberfell are having a feud! As a fragile peasant owing fealty to the Agathian Knights or Mason Order, scramble for what restricted weapons you will discover to defeat the enemy crew by means of a number of rounds. Victory goes to the crew that wins 5 rounds in whole.
- New Weapon | Siege Crossbow: Not like its extra light-weight predecessor, the Siege Crossbow (obtainable for the Crossbowman subclass) fires bolts that may deal notable injury to non-objective siege weapons and constructables. It additionally has the ability to pierce by means of them. Be cautious when hiding behind barricades! Whereas it could deal appreciable injury, use warning when reloading, aiming, and taking pictures, as it is a cumbersome weapon and you’re restricted within the quantity of photographs you’ll be able to hearth. Make them rely!
- New Free-for-All Map | Desert: Take to the Tenosian desert as soon as extra — however this time, in an excellent contest the place each knight fights for themselves!
- New Marketing campaign Go | Reclamation: Embark on our new progression-based Marketing campaign Go: Reclamation to unlock new armors, weapon skins, heraldry and extra! Rewards vary from the spectacular Agatha Templar armor units to quite a lot of Warhammer skins and lots of extra.
In our Chivalry 2 overview, Jim wrote, “The melee combat may not be as technical or strategic as some hardcore fans might like, yet it’s hard to deny the appeal of Chivalry 2’s dismembering deathmatches. Those first few sieges are truly enthralling as watch waves of red and blue troops smash against each other. Over time it may lose its edge though Chivalry 2 is still one of the most fun and unique multiplayer games out there.”
Supply: Press Launch