There’s a giant new replace for RoboCop: Rogue City, with developer Teyon bringing a New Game Plus possibility, new problem stage, and extra to the throwback 80’s motion shooter.
New Game Plus will allow you to restart the sport’s marketing campaign with all the beforehand unlocked expertise and Auto-9 upgrades, for what Teyon label as the complete “invincible robotic law enforcement officer” expertise. Nonetheless, you might need to leap by means of a hoop to unlock it.
To unlock New Game Plus, you’ll want to end the sport after the replace has been utilized. Fortunately, you are able to do this by utilizing a sport save from proper earlier than the tip of the sport, in the event you’ve already accomplished it. That can make a brand new save file and grant entry.
Oh, and it’ll additionally unlock a golden Auto-9 pores and skin for beating the sport.
However what’s a New Game Plus with no new problem mode to check your self with? That’s what the “There Will be Trouble” problem mode is for, upping the problem that you simply’ll face when purging Detroit of dangerous guys.
Outdoors of that, there’s a handful bug fixes. Right here’s the changelog
RoboCop: Rogue City NG+ Patch Notes:
- Added a New Game Plus mode
- Added a brand new problem: “There Will be Trouble”
- Added a brand new unlockable Golden Auto-9 pores and skin, out there as soon as NG+ is out there
- Added extra Auto-9 Chips and Boards
- Mounted the capturing mode not correctly resetting when exiting interiors
- Mounted RoboCop’s proper hand disappearing when grabbing a human enemy whereas “unaliving” them
- Mounted the Stolen Automobile investigation being skipped if Ben instantly opened the locker
RoboCop: Rogue City is Teyon’s newest FPS based mostly on an 80’s movie franchise. Set between the second and third movies, RoboCop methodically stomps round city on the path of a brand new drug gang and peel again a brand new thriller whereas blasting the whole lot in sight into smithereens.
Ade handled our RoboCop review, and didn’t have the perfect of occasions, sadly, awarding it a 4/10 for some technical flaws, in addition to a monotonous plodding tempo to story and fight. That mentioned, it’s type of what can be anticipated for RoboCop, and in the event you’re after some straight up blasting, this is perhaps proper up your alley.