EA and Respawn have revealed the patch notes for Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Patch 4, the replace fixing a bunch of points and efficiency enhancements on PC, however not but bringing any efficiency enhancements for the sport on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S.
Patch 4 is on the market right this moment on PS5 and Xbox Sequence X|S, and will probably be coming as quickly as attainable on PC.
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor has drawn loads of plaudits for the way it grows and expands on the motion and narrative from Jedi: Fallen Order – see our Jedi: Survivor review here – although has additionally are available in for criticism for efficiency weaknesses. For PC players particularly, there are some key efficiency enhancements for information streaming hitches, efficiency enhancements for some visible results and (importantly) for raytracing.
Some enhancements are additionally “coming soon” for console, however not with this replace. Whereas consoles can play properly with the 30fps high quality possibility, the efficiency mode falls properly wanting the 60fps, and so any enhancements there will probably be very properly obtained by followers.
Right here’s the complete Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Patch 4 notes:
- (PC solely) Up to date occlusion habits for raytracing, decreasing idle time stalls.
- (PC solely) Up to date streaming budgets that may assist alleviate traversal hitching.
- (PC solely) Efficiency enhancements for some VFX. – Coming quickly to console.
- (PC solely) Up to date information dealing with when toggling raytracing, bettering non-raytraced efficiency.
- (PS5 solely) Fastened an HDR worth mismatch that will trigger HDR setups to show incorrectly for PS5 customers.
- Fastened numerous save state errors.
- Fastened a streaming subject that causes some streaming situations to finish on a black display screen.
- Fastened a problem the place one of many vents didn’t correctly activate in Stone Spires.
- Audio repair for a story second the place music was behaving incorrectly.
- Fastened lightsaber marks not displaying appropriately in some situations.
- Fastened a state of affairs the place the participant may enter a development blocked state within the Lucrehulk.
- Fastened an elevator to stop the participant from falling via it and getting into a development blocked state.
- Fastened a bug the place Rayvis would change into unbeatable.
- Fastened a extreme animation subject that will break a late recreation narrative sequence.
- Fastened a collision bug the place gamers can get caught inside a Meditation Chamber.
- Added a word explaining that a few of BD-1’s skills are usually not accessible whereas in fight.
- Improved textual content scrolling.
- Minor textual content translation fixes.
- Numerous crash fixes.
Respawn has additionally famous the next areas that will probably be seeing enchancment in additional updates, a few of which require extra investigation to slim down:
- (PC solely) Bettering efficiency on newer i7 and i9 CPUs which have effectivity cores.
- (PC solely) Normal efficiency enhancements to enhance each CPU and GPU utilization whereas decreasing idle time, each with and with out raytracing.
- (PC solely) Bettering some hitching which will be attributed to streaming raytracing information, property, and a spot in our prebuilt shaders.
- Numerous bug fixes.
- And extra!