Bethesda has launched a second small patch for Starfield, with replace 1.7.33 once more focusing on some minor points with efficiency and stability, and common gameplay.
This replace mounted edge-case points with characters being out of place, some graphics glitches like lens flare not showing appropriately on AMD GPUs, and so forth.
As revealed earlier this month, Bethesda are engaged on extra important updates to their area motion RPG that may add much-requested options like DLSS help on PC, an FOV slider and HDR calibration in-game, in addition to a lot broader modding help, and simply the power to right away eat meals that you just discover. Within the meantime, it’s all going to be about smaller patches and fixes to a sport that launched in a fairly good state throughout PC and Xbox Sequence. Definitely it’s far, much better than Bethesda’s video games have historically been at launch.
Right here’s the fixes and enhancements with Starfield replace 1.7.33:
- Characters: Fastened a difficulty that might trigger some characters to not be of their correct location.
- Star Stations: Fastened a difficulty the place Star Stations could be labeled as a player-owned ship.
- Distributors: Addressed a difficulty that allowed for a vendor’s full stock to be accessible.
- AMD (PC): Resolved a difficulty that precipitated star lens flares to not seem appropriately AMD GPUs.
- Graphics: Addressed an upscaling difficulty that might trigger textures to change into blurry.
- Graphics: Resolved a difficulty that might trigger photosensitivity points when scrolling via the stock menu.
Efficiency and Stability
- Hand Scanner: Addressed a difficulty the place the Hand Scanner precipitated hitching.
- Numerous stability and efficiency enhancements to handle crashing and freezes.
- Shows: Fastened a difficulty that will trigger displayed objects to vanish when utilized to in-ship mannequins.
- Shows: Fastened a difficulty that will trigger objects saved in Razorleaf Storage Containers and Weapon Racks to vanish after commandeering one other ship.